Skimming PH3 Debut: Skill Powers

The article is up about a week early, but thats alright, I'm sure I'll find a way to cope (such as by reading it).

As a brief overview, its an interesting concept where you can swap out Utility powers for other Utility powers so long as you are A) trained in the requisite skill, and B) of a sufficient level. So, kind of like multiclassing, but without necessitating the burning of a precious feat. Even better? The article only features roughly half of what PH3 will contain.

I have to head off to Powells to pick up Word of Traitors and then go to work to read it/play Dissidia, but I'll give a more in-depth review when I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. They reminded me of M:TG commons cards. They are either really unique and worthwhile, or utter watere-down versions of things that certain common and uncommon cards just flat out do better. So far each skill seems to have one power that's really worthwhile, and a bunch that are total jank.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.