Posted by : David Guyll November 30, 2011
- Glimmering Forms: A level 2 at-will that seems reminiscent of dancing lights from previous editions, functioning as a souped up version of light; you can move it, and you can also alter what it appears like in an attempt to trick people.
- Vanish From View: A level 6 encounter interrupt that lets you make a Stealth check when hit and you have concealment or cover. If you beat the attack roll, it not only misses but you gain combat advantage for a turn.
- Quell Magic: This level 10 daily lets you drop an area-effect attack on all conjurations and zones, destroying them if you hit.
- Dark Doorway: While hidden this level 16 daily lets you teleport, but you must be able to hide in the destination.
- Sense Magic: This level 2 encounter lets you auto-detect all magic within range and then roll to identify each source at the cost of one minor action.
- Eladrin Escape: A level 6 utility that lets you teleport for free after being missed with a melee attack.
- Recursive Thought: When you save against a daze or stun, this level 10 daily lets you stun or daze them for a turn.
- Spiral Dance Assault: Once per round when you hit an enemy in melee, this level 16 at-will lets you teleport to any square adjacent to them.
- Long View: This level 2 encounter lets you gain combat advantage for a turn against an enemy that you attack with a long- or shortbow.
- Leave No Trace: A level 6 daily stance that lasts until your roll initiative, end it (for some reason), or until eight hours have passed. While it is up, creatures have a much harder time tracking you, and you and all adjacent allies gain a bonus to Stealth.
- Determined Accuracy: A level 10 daily that lets you reroll a spent elven accuracy again, with a bonus.
- Communion: This level 16 encounter lets you burn a healing surge to gain temporary hit points and heal an adjacent ally (so you need to have at least one left).