Posted by : David Guyll January 16, 2013

And here is the final map for the Horned Hold, from my D&D Next conversion of Thunderspire Labyrinth.


{ 5 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I like the map but..... It seems cutoff on the bottom rooms 14 & 19 (maybe extend the edge a little) just my opinion but still like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right on that one, it was my mistake :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops! Well, whenever you fix it just edit this post. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice map, I used it for a major quest for a dragon steed :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I figure that even if people do not run the converted adventures, maybe the maps can still be useful. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Recent Comments

bloggerbloggerRecent Comments Widget

Popular Post

Blog Archive

- Copyright © Points of Light -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -