A Sundered World is the Deal of the Day over at DriveThru, so if you've been on the fence about it you can pick it up for 40% off! We intended for this to be a Halloween thing, but you never know quite when your Deal of the Day submission will go through, so hey it's early.
From the original product blurb:
A Sundered World is a fantastic, kind of gonzo campaign setting for Dungeon World. It takes place in the shattered remnants of the worlds, which were ravaged by a cosmic war between the gods and primordials.
- Ten races, each with their own race moves, to better allow you to determine how much your race affects you (and serve as a foundation in case you want to flesh out an entire racial class). There's also guidelines and suggestions for using them in "default" Dungeon World games.
- Six new classes.
- New weapons, armor, dungeon gear (including poisons), services, transport options, hireling skills, buildings, and magic items.
- Materials to further customize your weapons and armor: bind a wind spirit to your spear so that it flies further, shape a shield out of black ice, or don sturdy-yet-weightless armor shaped from raw astral essence.
- Ships, both magical and mundane, to help you get around the Remnants, Maelstrom, and the darker regions beyond. There's ship-specific moves, plenty of example ships to choose from, and a section to help you build an entirely custom ship of your own design.
- World moves for drifting through the astral, willing objects into existence using astral essence, lingering on as a ghost when you die, and more.
- Eleven new monster settings, detailing glorious-yet-terrifying angels, sinister devils, cold, emotionless machines from the pre-Sundering era, spirits that managed to survive the Sundering, and strange beasts that were changed during the Sundering, or managed to adapt.
- Six varied example campaign and adventure fronts to get you started.
Buying the pdf gets you both the black and white and color versions. Each class gets their own character sheet, and there's even a blank, generic character sheet, which might be useful for characters that end up piling on race moves and/or going into one of the many compendium classes.
There's also a player-centric expansion, which you can pick up here.
A Sundered World: Player Fragments, the first supplement for A Sundered World, is finally out!
If you're looking for a class that lets you play almost any were-thing you want (plus a bunch of related extra content), then check out The Therianthrope. There's also The Dragon, a class that lets you play almost any dragon-ish thing you could think of.
By fan demand, we've mashed all of our 10+ Treasure volumes into one big magic item book, making it cheaper and more convenient to buy in print (which you can now do).