Dragon & Dungeon Magazines For Sale

I've got a massive library of Dragon and Dungeon magazines that I'm looking to sell in order to make room on one of my bookshelves before I just donate them to one of my local game stores.

Dragon: Issues 99, 101, 102, 274-277, 283-359 (For the 3rd Edition magazines, I'm missing 278-282). They are all in very good condition, with the exception of the early 270's, which have some spine damage. I also have the 2001 annual issue, Monster Ecologies, The Art of Dragon Magazine, and Dragon Compendium I.

Dungeon: 103, 109, 110, 119, and 121-150 (the entire run of Age of Worms and Savage Tide adventure paths).

The asking price is between 50 cents and $2 per magazine issue, depending on the condition. If you want to buy all of Dragon magazines, I'd pawn them all for $75. For Dungeon, I'd go $30 since they're all in great condition. For all the magazines, I'd charge $90. The hardcovers would be $10 each.

4 comments:

  1. Where are you located? I'm concerned that the shipping may be too expensive to make it a worth-while investment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Are the magazines still for sale?

    Regards,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.